Global Cooking Classes Taught by Global Kid Chefs
Kid chefs will get a glimpse of the world through food and learn how to make fun and yummy dishes from 6 different continents. Practice new skills and try new foods taught by our global team of kid chefs as they share recipes that represent their cultures and countries.
Perfect for new kid chefs just getting started to more experienced kid chefs eager to learn new recipes.
For 30 days, get access to global cooking lessons including:
- NORTH AMERICA: Caribbean Tropical Ice Cream, Taught by 11-year-old Chef Ayo
- SOUTH AMERICA: Brazilian Cheese Bread "Pao De Queijo", Taught by 8-year-old Chef Jasmine
- EUROPE: Lithuanian Dumplings "Koldunai", Taught by 9-year-old Chef Emmett
- ASIA: Japanese Rice Dumplings "Mitarashi Dango", Taught by 12-year-old Chef Kiara
- AFRICA: Cameroonian Jollof Rice with Shrimp, Taught by 13-year-old Chef Julian
- AUSTRALIA/OCEANIA: New Zealand Dessert "Pavlova", Taught by 12-year-old Chef Kiara
- ASIAN FUSION: BBQ Sushi, Taught by 6-year-old Chef Mina
Note: Vegan/Vegetarian recommendations provided as necessary
- SEVEN ON-DEMAND VIDEO LESSONS with step-by-step instructions shared by our kid chef teachers
- SHOPPING LIST with Amazon links for hard to find ingredients to be delivered right to your door
- RECIPE CARD for each recipe
- FIVE BONUS VIDEO LESSONS featuring five additional recipes from our kid chef team from our 2021 5-Day Spring Break Challenge
That's a total of 12 on-demand cooking classes! PLUS, we invite you to join our AROUND THE WORLD in 7 DAYS Challenge. Complete each global recipe in 7 days and get featured! Email us and tell us #challengeaccepted with pictures of your final dishes. Select pictures will be featured on our social media.