The only thing we love more than apples is a great apple recipe. This Dutch Apple Crisp recipe is quick, delicious and easy as pie!
- 5 Apples
- ½ Cup Honey
- 1 Large Lemon
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Cup Oats
- ¼ Cup Cake Flour
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ Cup Butter
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Peel, core, and dice the Apples (5) .
- Juice the Lemon (1) and remove the seeds.
- Combine the diced apple, Honey (1/2 cup) , Vanilla Extract (1 tsp) , lemon juice, Ground Cinnamon (1/2 Tbsp) , and Ground Nutmeg (1/4 tsp) in a bowl and set aside. This is the filling.
- Combine the Oats (1 cup) , Cake Flour (1/4 cup) , Brown Sugar (1/4 cup) , Butter (1/4 cup) , and Ground Cinnamon (1/2 Tbsp) in another bowl and set aside. This is the topping.
- Lightly grease ramekin cups or baking dish with cooking spray. Place the filling into the ramekin cups or baking dish then sprinkle topping over filling.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes in preheated oven. Allow apple crisps to cool.
- Serve and enjoy!