Kids will LOVE these easy, fun Pull Apart BBQ Chicken Sliders. Quick, delicious and a perfect mid-afternoon snack or lunch that kids can make for themselves.
Start by mixing shredded rotisserie chicken with your favorite barbecue sauce.
Next, spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and slowly split the top of the rolls. Be careful not to separate the rolls.
Brush melted butter on each roll. Using a pastry brush is a great way to get your littlest chefs involved in many recipes.
Then, spoon the bbq chicken mixture in each split roll.
Finally, place the filled rolls in a toaster oven 350 degrees for 5-8 minutes. We love toaster oven recipes for little chefs because they are easier to use than larger ovens.
Pull Apart BBQ Chicken Sliders
- 2 cups of shredded boneless rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup of barbeque sauce
- 12 pull apart dinner rolls such as King's Hawaiian
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- Mix together pulled chicken and barbecue sauce
- Make diagonal slit on top of each rolls then brush melted butter
- Fill the barbecue chicken mixture in each roll and place in toaster oven or regular oven at 350 degrees for approximately 5 minutes or until warm.