I have to admit, putting Breakfast in a Jar is absolutely genius. It’s quick, easy to make ahead and a perfect grab-n-go for busy mornings. Plus it’s a great way to get kids to cook their own breakfast.
- 6 Johnsonville® Breakfast Sausage Links
- 8 Eggs
- 1 Cup Fresh Spinach
- ½ Cup Milk
- ¼ Cup Cheese
- 1 Dash Salt
- 1 Dash Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C), then spray the inside of 3-4 jars with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix the Eggs (8) , Milk (1/2 cup) , Cheese (1/4 cup) , Fresh Spinach (1 cup) , small cuts of the Johnsonville® Breakfast Sausage Links (6) , Salt (1 dash) , and Ground Black Pepper (1 dash).
- Pour the egg mixture in the mason jars then sprinkle cheese in each jar.
- Place jars on a cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until firm.
- Serve hot and enjoy!