Using your favorite fruit, some liquid, and a boost of nutrients, this is a fun and easy smoothie any kid can make!
Here's an adorable how-to video on How to Make a Breakfast Smoothie
- 1 Cup Diced Fresh Strawberries
- 1 Cup Diced Mangoes
- 1 Cup Ice
- ½ Orange Juice or Juice of Choice or Water
- 1 Tbsp Honey for flavor or 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- Start by dicing the Fresh Strawberries (1 cup) and Mangoes (1 cup) into small chunks.
- In a blender add the Ice (1 cup) , diced strawberries, diced mango, Orange Juice (1/2 cup) , Honey (1 Tbsp) , and Chia Seeds (1 Tbsp) .
- Blend together, serve, and enjoy!